Containerized Reverse Osmosis Desalination Plants for Seawater and Brackish Water
As freshwater supplies shrink and demand increases worldwide, more municipalities and companies are exploring desalination as an option to help stave off water scarcity and to secure water supplies.
RWL Water’s Nirobox™ provides an affordable, plug-and-play desalination solution that can be commissioned and start producing water in less than two months after the need is identified.
With models for both seawater and brackish water, Nirobox™ can meet almost any desalination need, anywhere in the world, and at the most competitive cost available.
The Benefits of RWL Water’s Nirobox™
Seawater and brackish water desalination by Nirobox™ offers many benefits to users, including:
- One-stop shop with fast delivery
- Minimal civil construction required for installation
- Small footprint
- Easy and quick installation (plug-and-play)
- High-quality components (Danfoss, DOW, ABB, BEL, Siemens)
- High recovery (up to 50% for seawater)
- High production availability (minimum 97%)
- Customized water quality (post-treatments available)
- Remote technical support
- Spare parts quickly available
- Easy expansion (modular)
- Easy relocation or resale
- Leasing and finance options available
- Low energy and chemical consumption
- No need for cartridge filter replacement
Models for Seawater and Brackish Water Desalination
Producing Potable and Ultrapure Water
Desalinated water from the Nirobox™ basic unit can be used immediately for industrial processes, and optional equipment can be added to the Nirobox™ unit depending on the final use of the treated water. This includes post-treatments such as:
- Chlorination and remineralization, which can make the Nirobox™ suitable for drinking water.
- Permeate polishing for demineralization by second-pass reverse osmosis and continuous electrodeionization (CEDI), which can treat the water to ultrapure levels. Ultrapure water is needed for many industrial processes, including steam turbine operation and boiler feed.
Better Water, Right out of the Box
Nirobox™ can meet almost any desalination need across the globe. It’s an ideal solution for:
- Remote operations, such as mining or construction camps
- Power or other industrial plants with fresh or ultrapure water needs
- Construction sites
- Resorts and golf clubs
- And many more
Simple Operation Anytime, Anywhere
The Nirobox™ remote monitoring system also eliminates the need for on-site personnel for system operation. It offers real-time monitoring and control through a lightweight tablet and GSM/Wi-Fi connection. The system is very simple to operate with only basic training.
RWL Water’s expert team offers professional service and support to make sure the Nirobox™ is set up and running properly. We also provide scheduled service and maintenance calls to ensure the Nirobox™ continues its trouble-free operation.