2020 Conference has moved to a 6 Part Series Virtual Conference.
The annual conference brings together a diverse group of municipalities, water suppliers, engineers, regulators and legislators with industry professionals to discuss how to implement desal in Texas.
- Part 1: October 1st | 9:30 am – 11:30 am Central
- Keynote Presenter: Dr. Peter Fiske, Executive Director, NAWI
- Cost Matters: Analyzing Affordable Desal from a Utility Managers’ Perspective
- Part 2: October 8th | 9:30 am – 12:00 pm Central
- University Research & Development Projects
- Student Presentations
- Part 3: October 15th | 9:30 am – 11:30 am Central
- New Technologies in Desalination: Your Tax Dollars at Work
- Leaders in Desal: Discussion on Issues Impacting Desalination including COVID-19
- Part 4: October 29th | 9:30 am – 12:00 pm Central
- Legislative/Regulatory Update
- Produced Water to Tap: Is This Real?
- Part 5: November 5th | 9:30 am – 12:00 pm Central
- Cinco Ranch Project Interactive Discussion
- Project Procurement Alternatives
- Part 6: November 12th | 9:30 am – 11:30 am Central
- Keynote Presentation
- Interview with Legislator
- Annual Membership Meeting & Board Election:
- Thursday, November 12th | 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm Central
Thank you Sponsors