The Texas Desalination Association (TexasDesal) is leading the way for new, drought-proof water supplies for the state of Texas. By joining TexasDesal, you are investing in water security for our state’s growing population and economy.
Who Should Join?
Our Association members are leaders in water treatment and innovative water supply who are focused on new technologies and proven solutions. They are corporations, municipalities, water suppliers and planners, engineers, environmental scientists, students, and private citizens.
When you become a member, you’ll be moving desal forward by supporting TexasDesal’s work to influence, understand and track all Texas state and federal legislation and regulatory activity. We advocate on behalf of desalination and water recycling by working to incorporate desalination and recycling into long-term water supply planning.
After joining Texas Desalination Association your benefits include:
- Social Media announcement and name recognition upon joining
- Members-Only Web Portal for Resources & Updates
- Reduced rates for annual conference
- Host a Capitol Seminar – your chance to inform and meet legislative staffers
- Priority selections for event sponsorship opportunities
- Personal connection with key elected officials and regulatory officials that oversee the water use and recycling industry
- Don’t miss a single opportunity! Be on the inside for what’s happening now!
Select a Membership
Click the description below to purchase your TexasDesal Association Membership. You will be linked to an online payment form for the type of membership you wish to join.
Questions on memberships? Contact us.