What TXD is doing:
- Hotels and venues vetted for highest safety standards and agree to practice thorough sanitation rituals during TXD’s event.
- Capacity limitations placed in all meeting spaces per CDC recommendations and attendees grouped accordingly.
- Complimentary hand sanitizing stations and face masks provided throughout designated event spaces.
- All food is either plated or served. There will be no tray-passed items or buffet-style meals.
- Self-serve stations (such as coffee) equipped with sanitizing materials for self-sanitizing.
- Meeting spaces sanitized at the conclusion of each session and all wipeable surfaces disinfected by staff (includes chairs, podiums, AV equipment, door handles and other touchable surfaces).
- All staff outfitted with essential PPE.
- All attendee materials prepared on-site will be handled using essential PPE.
- Attendees asked to follow social distancing and sanitation guidelines per federal, state and local policy.
- On-site safety protocols will be monitored.
What TXD requires of all Participants:
Participants of in-person events must notify TXD immediately if exposed to COVID within 10 business days of the start of event, regardless of COVID test results. TXD treats this information as confidential.